Take a look at the similar writing assignments
When should I prune my marshmallows?
Also Lavatera can get a bit leggy, and large and to keep it looking fresh it is best to prune regularly in the spring. Lavatera flower mid to late summer and on the current years' growth. Prune early in the spring.
Can you take cuttings from Lavatera?
Lavatera can be rooted from 10 cm long, semi-ripe cuttings taken in mid-summer. Remove any leaves from the lower third of the cutting. ... Cover the cuttings with a polythene bag to prevent drying out.
Are you supposed to cut back lavender?
Pruning: Prune right after the first flowering and again in late August after the last flush has faded. Cut off about 2/3 of the plant's height or to just above the bottom two sets of leaves on each stem. Take care not to cut into the woody part of the plant which can cause damage.
Why is my lavender dying?
1. Over Watering Lavenders (Drooping Appearance with Brown Foliage) The most likely reason your lavender is dying is because of over watering. ... If lavender receives too much water it will develop the disease root rot and show symptoms of stress such as a drooping or wilting appearance and a browning of the foliage.
Can lavender and tomatoes be planted together?
Among the vegetables and herbs generally considered to be compatible with tomatoes are oregano, carrots, onions, radishes (discouraging two-spotted spider mites), garlic (protection against spider mites), amaranth, chives, stinging nettle, lavender, thyme, and lemon balm.
- How do you kill woody vines?
- Where can you buy mallow tea?
- Is Bun Veg or non veg?
- Do I deadhead peonies?
- Is mesembryanthemum native to Australia?
- Can you eat mesembryanthemum?
- What part of the leaf receives the sunshine?
- How do you care for Aptenia?
- How do you grow anthurium Crystallinum from seed?
- Can chickens live on grass alone?
You will be interested
- Will lettuce regrow after bolting?
- When can I plant Mesembryanthemums?
- How do you fix Overwatered succulents?
- What is the best time to eat pumpkin?
- What is Dinawa in English?
- What restaurants are in Morongo Casino?
- Does Morongo drug test?
- How do I scan QR codes with checkers?
- What are the benefits of eating pumpkin leaves?
- What plants can grow in ice?