What are some good trivia categories?
- Animal Trivia.
- Art Trivia.
- Computer Trivia.
- Food Trivia.
- Geography Trivia.
- Literature Trivia.
- Movie Trivia.
- Music Trivia.
What does 9 mean in Kings Cup?
Whoever picks the nine says a word. The person to the right has to say a word that rhymes with it; this goes on until someone cannot think of a rhyme. That person has to take a drink.
How do you play the Avalanche drinking game?
Avalanche Drinking Game Rules:
- 1: The player does nothing; they pass the glass and the dice to the next player.
- 2: The player adds more alcohol to the game glass and passes it to the next player, along with the dice.
- 3: The player must drink the contents of the game glass.
What is the rules for Ring of Fire?
- Ace - Waterfall: the player with the card starts drinking and it goes round the circle, when it gets back to the player they can then stop drinking and then it follows round.
- 2 - You: pick someone to drink.
- 3 - Me: whoever gets this card drinks.
- 4 - Whores: all girls drink.
What is 8 in Circle of Death?
8 & Below: If the color is red, the player that drew the card drinks that number of drinks. Otherwise, they give them out to other players.
How do you play ring of fire drinking game?
Ring of Fire Rules – How to Play Ring of Fire Drinking Game
- A– is Waterfall – Everyone should keep drinking until the person who picked the card stops. ...
- 2– is Choose – You can choose someone to drink.
- 3– is Me – You must drink.
- 4– is Wh0re – All girls must drink.
- 5– Thumb Master- When you put your thumb on the table everyone must follow and whomever is last must drink.
What are the rules of BS?
The object of BS is to get rid of one's cards. To do this you "bluff" your opponents. The play will go by card number, starting at aces, then two's, three's, four's, and so on. The starting player must place the ace of spades facedown on their first hand if they have it.
How many cards do you pass out in BS?
Take one standard deck of cards (52) and deal them clockwise around the table until the deck is gone. Some players may end up with an extra card but each participant has the same equal opportunity to win the game.
How do you play peanut butter card game?
Once you or your partner gives the signal, yell PEANUT BUTTER! You will receive one point, and the game is over. If you notice another team doing something that resembles a signal, yell COT, and if one of them has four of a kind, then you get a point, and the game is over. Play until you all get bored!
- What are categories in math?
- What are categories in QuickBooks online?
- What are the 7 types of psychology?
- What is 5 in Ring of Fire?
- What are the 3 categories of research?
- What categories are ungated on Amazon?
- What are the 4 types of sociology?
- What are the Netflix categories?
- What does Titanic mean in drunk Jenga?
- What must be reported under Riddor?
You will be interested
- What are the Zwift power categories?
- What are the unique features of botanic gardens?
- What does category mean?
- What are types of categories?
- What is the difference between tags and categories?
- What are the three categories of philosophy?
- What comes under priority sector lending?
- What talk about with a boy?
- Which is not included in priority sector?
- How do you play the card game waterfall?