What are some trivia categories?
- Animal Trivia.
- Art Trivia.
- Computer Trivia.
- Food Trivia.
- Geography Trivia.
- Literature Trivia.
- Movie Trivia.
- Music Trivia.
What do you do on zoom instead of a quiz?
11 things to do on Zoom that aren't quizzes
- Have a gift swap. Now more than ever, we could all do with a little pick-me-up. ...
- Do a crossword together. ...
- Create some cocktails. ...
- Host a compliment circle. ...
- Have a silent disco. ...
- Organise an Escape Room or play an online game. ...
- Host your own Great British Bake Off. ...
- Watch Netflix together while apart.
What are the most popular trivia questions?
Let's take a look at the ten most common trivia questions you should know going into any trivia show.
- The Groundhog Day Question. The first question is in the USA, what is celebrated on February 2 and is also a film? ...
- SOCO. ...
- National Anthem. ...
- El Nino. ...
- Castles. ...
- Casablanca. ...
- Keyboard. ...
- Coffee Time.
What is the world's hardest question?
7 of the Hardest Interview Questions Ever Asked
- There are infinite black and white dots on a plane. ...
- Can you tell me the 15 errors in the code you just created? ...
- How can you drop two eggs the fewest amount of times, without them breaking? ...
- What has changed in this room since you walked in? ...
- Prove to me that you're honest — in one minute.
What are some fun fact questions?
List of fun questions to ask
- What would you name your boat if you had one? ...
- What's the closest thing to real magic? ...
- Who is the messiest person you know? ...
- What will finally break the internet? ...
- What's the most useless talent you have? ...
- What would be on the gag reel of your life? ...
- Where is the worst smelling place you've been?
What are some useless facts?
- Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
- No number from one to 999 includes the letter “a” in its word form.
- Edgar Allan Poe married his thirteen-year-old cousin.
- Jupiter is twice as large as all the other planets combined.
- The Super Soaker was designed and invented by a NASA engineer.
What are funny questions to ask?
Funny questions to ask list
- Is cereal soup? ...
- What is the sexiest and least sexy name?
- What secret conspiracy would you like to start?
- What's invisible but you wish people could see?
- What's the weirdest smell you have ever smelled?
- Is a hotdog a sandwich? ...
- What's the best Wi-Fi name you've seen?
What are some good why questions?
1000 MOST ASKED “WHy” QUESTIONS ON GOOGLE
|Rank||“Why” Questions and Phrases||Global Monthly Search|
|1||why is there a leap day||2,240,000|
|2||why is the sky blue||135,000|
|3||why you always lying||135,000|
|4||why is my poop green||74,000|
What are the 7 question words?
In English there are seven Wh questions.
- Heres what they are and how they are used:
- What is used for a thing. What is it? ...
- is used for a person. ...
- Why is used for a reason. ...
- When is used for a time or date. ...
- Which is used for a choice. ...
- Where is used for a place. ...
- How is used for an amount or the way.
What is the 5 WH questions?
According to the principle of the Five Ws, a report can only be considered complete if it answers these questions starting with an interrogative word:
- Who is it about?
- What happened?
- When did it take place?
- Where did it take place?
- Why did it happen?
What are 10 examples of interrogative?
Here are some examples of yes/no interrogative sentences:
- Mister, can you spare a dime?
- Did you take your vitamin this morning?
- Do you have your homework ready?
- Are you ready to go?
- Did you go to the game Friday night?
What are five interrogative sentences?
There are three basic question types and they are all interrogative sentences:
- Yes/No question: the answer is "yes or no", for example: Do you want dinner? (No thank you.)
- Question-word (WH) question: the answer is "information", for example: ...
- Choice question: the answer is "in the question", for example:
What are the 5 interrogative pronouns?
We use interrogative pronouns to ask questions. They are: who, which, whom, what and whose.
What are the 4 demonstrative pronouns?
First of all, there are only four demonstrative pronouns – this, that, these, those. This and that refer to singular nouns and these and those identify plural nouns. The singular this and the plural these refer to a person or thing near the speaker.
What is a interrogative question?
An interrogative sentence asks a direct question and is punctuated at the end with a question mark. ... It's also useful in writing as an organizational tool; for example, you can set up questions as headers and answer them to explain a concept in more detail in expository writing.
What are the 5 types of pronoun?
The Seven Types of Pronouns
- Personal pronouns. Personal pronouns refer to a specific person or thing. ...
- Demonstrative pronouns. Demonstrative pronouns point to and identify a noun or a pronoun. ...
- Interrogative pronouns. ...
- Relative pronouns. ...
- Indefinite pronouns. ...
- Reflexive pronouns. ...
- Intensive pronouns.
What are the 10 types of pronouns?
10 Kinds of Pronouns in English
- Kinds of Pronoun. Interrogative pronouns:
- Indefinite Pronouns:
- Relative pronouns:
- Possessive pronouns:
- Reflexive Pronoun:
- Intensive pronouns: Demonstrative Pronouns: Reciprocal pronouns:
- Distributive pronouns:
What are the 12 personal pronouns?
In Modern English the personal pronouns include: "I," "you," "he," "she," "it," "we," "they," "them," "us," "him," "her," "his," "hers," "its," "theirs," "our," "your."
What are the 8 types of pronouns?
Writing Tips: 8 Types of Pronoun
- Personal Pronouns. Personal pronouns are used in place of a specific person or thing. ...
- Demonstrative Pronouns. ...
- Relative Pronouns. ...
- Reciprocal Pronouns. ...
- Indefinite Pronouns. ...
- Interrogative Pronouns. ...
- Reflexive Pronouns. ...
- Intensive Pronouns.
How many kinds of sentences are there?
How many kinds of adjectives are there?
How many types of verb are there?
What are 10 verbs?
100 Most Common English Verbs List
What are the 10 types of verbs?
Kinds of Verbs
- Regular Verb.
- Irregular Verb.
- Linking Verb.
- Transitive Verb.
- Intransitive Verb.
- Finite Verb.
- Infinitive Verb.
What are the 4 forms of verb?
There are four principal forms: basic or root, present participle, past and past participle.
- What are the 6 Nobel Prize categories?
- Why are my categories not showing in Outlook?
- How do you play group Pictionary?
- What are some good trivia categories?
- What are categories in math?
- What are categories in QuickBooks online?
- What are the 7 types of psychology?
- What is 5 in Ring of Fire?
- What are the 3 categories of research?
- What categories are ungated on Amazon?
You will be interested
- What are Gmail categories?
- What are 5 good synonyms?
- What are some good catch phrases?
- What are the three categories of philosophy?
- How do you play the card game waterfall?
- What does category mean?
- What is a points league in fantasy basketball?
- How many categories are in Ynab?
- What is the example of category type?
- Can pages have categories in WordPress?