What plants grow in the understory of a rainforest?
The understory layer is a tangle of shrubs, young trees, saplings, palms and vines. It is hot and damp here and the air is very still. This video of the understory layer was taken in the Amazon Rainforest.
How many Litres is high flow oxygen?
What percentage of oxygen is 4 liters?
What are signs of oxygen toxicity?
Symptoms of oxygen toxicity
- Mild throat irritation.
- Chest pain.
- Trouble breathing.
- Muscle twitching in face and hands.
- Blurred vision.
Does being on oxygen weaken your lungs?
Unfortunately, breathing 100% oxygen for long periods of time can cause changes in the lungs, which are potentially harmful. Researchers believe that by lowering the concentration of oxygen therapy to 40% patients can receive it for longer periods of time without the risk of side effects.
Is it possible to get too much oxygen when using a concentrator?
Can you get too much oxygen from a machine? It is possible to get too much oxygen from an oxygen concentrator machine. However, this is quite rare when oxygen concentrators are used as directed and prescribed. All supplemental oxygen requires a prescription from a doctor, who carefully chooses your oxygen prescription.
- What native plants grow in shade?
- What does overstory mean?
- What are the 6 levels of air quality?
- Is it legal to eat lion?
- What lives in the understory layer of the rainforest?
- What animals live in the rainforest understory?
- What Australian native plants grow in shade?
- What plants grow in shade Australia?
- How does the lower layer of the deciduous forest compared with the canopy?
- What is another word for shade?