How much rain does the temperate forest get?
Following rainforests, temperate deciduous forests are the second-rainiest biome. The average yearly precipitation is 30 - 60 inches (75 - 150 cm). This precipitation falls throughout the year, but in the winter it falls as snow. The average temperature in temperate deciduous forests is 50°F (10°C).
What is the average rainfall in a tropical rainforest?
about 70 to 100 inches
Is Ireland part of the EU or UK?
Ireland has been a member state of the European Union since 1973, but is not part of the Schengen Area.
Is Ireland a free country?
History. Several hundred years ago, the English took over the country and made it part of the United Kingdom in 1801. After many years of revolution, Ireland gained its independence from the United Kingdom in 1922 and has been an independent country since then. It was a neutral country during World War II.
Is Ireland independent of the UK?
In 1937, Ireland declared itself fully independent of the United Kingdom.
Did the British starve the Irish?
By the end of 1847 the British government was effectively turning its back financially on a starving people in the most westerly province of the United Kingdom. The famine was to run for a further two or three years, making it one of the longest-running famines in Irish and European history.
- How much rainfall does the tropical rainforest get annually?
- Which trees are found in thorn forest?
- Where are thorn forests found in India?
- What do you mean by thorn forest?
- Why thorn and scrub forest are found in desert region?
- What is the waxy coating on leaves called?
- How much rainfall does the rainforest get?
- What trees are found in thorn forest?
- What are the main characteristics of the thorn forests and scrubs?
- What is the soil quality in the tropical rainforest?
You will be interested
- Which tree is found in thorn forest?
- What is tropical thorn forests?
- Which animals are found in tropical thorn forest?
- In which forest no one could enter?
- Which type of trees are found in thorn forest?
- What does thorny forest mean?
- What are some tertiary consumers in the deciduous forest?
- Do rats eat their own babies?
- What is a temperate shrubland?
- In which region thorn forests are found?