Take a look at the similar writing assignments
Do deer bed down in the rain?
Heavy rains or thunderstorms will cause deer to bed down in a sheltered area of some kind. Any high winds, rain or not, will also discourage their movement. Since light rain doesn't alter a deer's activity, this time can be very rewarding for you.
Should I hunt whitetail in the rain?
Rain bothers hunters, not deer. ... Deer will be active all day during a steady rain, especially if the wet weather lasts for several days. Don't let these conditions discourage you! The deer are out there and they must eat and socialize (especially during the rut).
Do deer come back after being shot at?
“After a wounding shot, a buck will associate the area with danger for a few days to a few weeks,” he says. “But if the reason the deer was there in the first place doesn't change — it is still a quality food source or a major travel corridor or whatever — a buck will return to the area.”
How good is a whitetail deer's memory?
RE: how good are deer memory? Yup. They will remember for a few days. If you spook them good, they will remember for quite some time and if you frequent the same area day after day, that deer will know!
Do deer remember where they were shot at?
A deer may remember forever where somebody tried to kill it. However, that does not mean that the deer will avoid that location in the future.
- Do you deadhead Rose of Sharon?
- How do you tell if a bumblebee is a female or male?
- Where can I see cherry blossoms in California?
- Why didnt my climbing hydrangea bloom this year?
- What does seeing a rose petal mean?
- How do you prepare rocky soil for a garden?
- Will Hazel grow in clay soil?
- Can gypsum be used as fertilizer?
- What should you not feed turkeys?
- What if a girl says aww?
You will be interested
- Where do wintergreen berries grow?
- How long does wild garlic last?
- What does a Prairie Rose look like?
- What can I plant in Zone 9B?
- How many different types of jasmine flowers are there?
- Are black lace elderberry berries edible?
- What is a female part of a flower?
- Can a plant have too much water or carbon dioxide?
- What kind of sand is good for plants?
- When can you plant rapeseed?