Take a look at the similar writing assignments
Do poppies have male and female parts?
In the center of the petals is the stigma, which is the outer element of the pistil, the female reproductive organ. ... Surrounding the pistil are stalklike stamens (the stalks are termed filaments), capped by lozenge-shaped anthers. The anthers are where pollen is produced. These are the male organs.
How many petals does a California poppy have?
Why the carrots are orange?
Orange carrots are packed with chemicals called carotenoids—specifically, beta-carotene. Your body turns beta-carotene into vitamin A, which helps you grow and protects you from getting sick. Beta-carotene isn't just nutritious. It's also loaded with orange pigment.
Is celery related to cilantro?
Cilantro and parsley both belong to the family of Apiaceae, and their botanical names are Foeniculum vulgare and Petroselinum crispum. Also, you should know that cilantro is an annual herb while parsley is a biennial herb. On the other hand, celery leaves are known as Apium graveolens.
Is celery called dhaniya?
It is commonly known as cilantro and chinese parsley etc. Celery (Dhaniya) Potted Plants (Coriandrum Sativum) – it is a annual culinary arromatic herbaceous species from genus coriandrum in the family apiaceae, is native to western asia and southern europe. It is commonly known as cilantro and chinese parsley etc.
Is coriander same as cilantro?
Both cilantro and coriander come from the Coriandrum sativum plant. In the US, cilantro is the name for the plant's leaves and stem, while coriander is the name for its dried seeds.
Can you buy cilantro in Tesco?
Tesco Fresh Cut Coriander 30G.
- Where is smooth brome native?
- What is the best flooring for an outdoor patio?
- Which plant looks like rocks?
- Why are hostas turning yellow?
- What gardening zone is Oxfordshire?
- How long before wedding is confetti made?
- Will the snow kill my flowers?
- Are milkweed beetles beneficial?
- How do you get to Big Rock Candy Mountain?
- Why does the poet Favour fire?
You will be interested
- Where is the hidden pink tulip?
- How do you tell if a bumblebee is a female or male?
- What if a girl says aww?
- What reduces inflammation on skin?
- Can gypsum be used as fertilizer?
- What is a female part of a flower?
- What should you not feed turkeys?
- When can you plant rapeseed?
- What zone is Dublin?
- Why didnt my climbing hydrangea bloom this year?