Take a look at the similar writing assignments
Where do sunflowers grow naturally?
Native Environment Sunflowers thrive in all 50 states in the U.S., most blooming during the summer months. Their native range also extends through Canada, Northern Mexico and Central America. The sunflower's native environment is dry, wide open spaces such as prairielands, plains and meadows.
Can you plant succulents in colored sand?
I like to display bouquets of succulent rosettes in clear glass containers filled with layers of sand. Practical as well as pretty, the sand lends color and interest, and serves as to anchor the stems so top-heavy rosettes don't tumble out.
Can I use beach sand for succulents?
Sand. For a well-draining soil, it's important to use a coarse grit like builder's sand. Additionally, do not use beach sand as it can desiccate succulents with salt.
Can I plant my cactus in sand?
Cacti plants thrive in a porous sandy potting mix. So, adding some coarse sand to your regular potting soil is critical. Feel free to use any type of sand but ensure you achieve good drainage at the end.
What soil is best for succulents?
Succulents need good draining soil. When planting in the garden, make sure the area drains well and is not in a low spot that would stay wet. For container planting, you can purchase cactus soil or incorporate sand, gravel or volcanic rock into your potting soil for better drainage.
- What happens if you don't take honey from bees?
- Is St John's wort poisonous to rabbits?
- Should you line a planter box with plastic?
- What does sq ft look like?
- Can evergreens grow in pots?
- What is Stephanie Mills doing now?
- Which flower color attract more pollinators?
- Does viburnum need full sun?
- How do you kill purple loosestrife?
- Can you put peroxide in your ear?
You will be interested
- What does seeing a rose petal mean?
- Is sweet smelling poop a sign of diabetes?
- What plant zone is NC?
- Do deer bed down in the rain?
- What can you only buy in Florida?
- What are the indicators of impending slope failure?
- What gardening zone is Oxfordshire?
- How long are unopened poppy seeds good for?
- Do you deadhead Rose of Sharon?
- Do poppies have male and female parts?