Take a look at the similar writing assignments
Which plant belongs to cruciferae?
Brassicaceae (/ˌbræsɪˈkeɪsii/) or Cruciferae (/kruːˈsɪfəri/) is a medium-sized and economically important family of flowering plants commonly known as the mustards, the crucifers, or the cabbage family....
Is pea plant a herb or shrub?
Is a pea plant a herb? Yes pea plant is a herbaceous and annual climber. It has a weak stem and climbs up the support with the help of leaflet tendrils.
What plants are in the legumes family?
For important members of the legume family, see bean; chickpea; cowpea; lentil; pea; peanut; soybean; and tamarind.
What are leguminous plants for Class 7?
Answer: A leguminous plant is a group of flowering plants that have vegetables or as foods grown from the ground knobs that enhance the ability of nitrogen-rich material. Examples: acacia, peas, clover, beans and gorse.
Is Sweet Potato a legume?
Legumes are a plant family that includes peas and lentils. Beans, peanuts, and soybeans are also part of the legume family. Potatoes and sweet potatoes are included on this list because they are often found in large amounts in the same grain free foods as peas, lentils, and legumes.
What should I avoid in dog food?
Watch out for these 24 Bad Ingredients in Your Dog's Food:
- BHA/BHT. These chemical preservatives are used to preserve fats in human and pet foods. ...
- White Flour.
- Meat and Meat Meal. Meat is healthy for your pet. ...
- Artificial Colours.
- MSG. ...
- Gluten. ...
- Corn Syrup.
- Farmed Salmon.
Why are cucumbers called cucumbers?
Vegetable Dictionary - Cucumber. The word "cucumber" comes from the Latin name "cucumis." Three hundred years ago, the English called it "cowcumber." Cucumbers originated in India between the northern part of the Bay of Bengal and the Himalayan Mountains.
Is Avocado a legume?
Confirmed: the California Avocado is a nutrient-dense fruit, not a vegetable, belonging to the genus Persea in the Lauraceae family. ... The avocado is actually a berry! * Avocados are considered a fruit because they fit all of the botanical criteria for a berry. They have a fleshy pulp and a seed after all.
What is bad about eating avocado?
Allergies. There are very unfortunate people who may even experience an allergic reaction to the wonder that is avocado. If they do, they are likely to have symptoms like hives, swollen skin, eczema and itching.
- What is Victoria's fauna emblem?
- What is the floral emblem of South Australia?
- How much do 14 year olds get paid at Publix?
- What is the floral emblem of each state in Australia?
- What are floral parts?
- What are some examples of imperfect flowers?
- What is the act floral emblem?
- What does floral emblem mean?
- What is the floral emblem for South Australia?
- What is Queensland's floral emblem?
You will be interested
- What are two of Alberta's symbols?
- What is the emblem of Tasmania?
- What is the Cooktown Orchid emblem of?
- What does emblem mean in English?
- What is in the bean family?
- What flowers represent countries?
- What is on the Australian emblem?
- What is the national emblem of Belgium?
- What is the national flower of Denmark?
- Why is England symbol a rose?