Take a look at the similar writing assignments
What is the scientific name of pea?
Who is the father of inheritance?
What is the scientific name for cow?
What is the scientific name for a dolphin?
Do dolphins attack humans sexually?
The fact remains that dolphins can be sexually aggressive and have been known to go after humans, creating a risk of injury or drowning. ... Gangs of male dolphins may isolate a female, slap her around with their tails, and forcibly copulate with her for weeks.
What is a female dolphin called?
Although they're commonly referred to as "cuties" by all who adore them, baby bottlenose dolphins are actually called "calves." Male dolphins are called "bulls," females are called "cows," and a group is a "pod." What is the size of a baby bottlenose dolphin?
What classifies a dolphin?
What is another name for a dolphin?
What is another word for dolphin?
Is Shark a fish or mammal?
Unlike whales, sharks are not mammals but belong to a group of cartilaginous fishes.
Do dolphins love humans?
There is no doubt that these animals are exhibiting inquisitive behaviour, which lends weight to the idea that dolphins do in fact seek out human contact with some regularity. One might go so far as to say it constitutes irrefutable evidence: apparently wild dolphins can have an affinity for humans.
Do dolphins eat humans?
No, dolphins do not eat people. Although the killer whale is called a “killer whale” it actually belongs to the dolphin family. ... This marine mammal gets its name from its large size (killer whales can grow between 15 – 30 ft.
Why are dolphins so dangerous?
Dolphins bite. Dolphins have sharp teeth that they usually use to rip apart their prey. Bottlenose dolphins, for example, have between 80 and 100 teeth that they use to grab, grip and secure their prey. However, the creatures can (and do!) bite humans on occasion.
Can a dolphin kill a shark?
Dolphins use their strong snouts as a powerful weapon to ram sharks, targeting their soft underbellies and gills to cause injuries. ... Orcas will even attack and kill great white sharks just to eat their livers which are a high energy food source. A great white shark in the Gulf of Maine.
Can dolphins kill you in Minecraft?
A dolphin is a neutral mob. The term mob is short for mobile and is used to refer to all living, moving creatures in the game such as chickens, creepers, and dolphins. Because a dolphin is a neutral mob, it will only attack you in Survival mode if you attack the dolphin first. It will never attack you in Creative mode.
- Which plant belongs to cruciferae?
- What is Victoria's fauna emblem?
- What is the floral emblem of South Australia?
- How much do 14 year olds get paid at Publix?
- What is the floral emblem of each state in Australia?
- What are floral parts?
- What are some examples of imperfect flowers?
- What is the act floral emblem?
- What does floral emblem mean?
- What is the floral emblem for South Australia?
You will be interested
- What is the floral emblem of NSW?
- What is the flower symbol of BC?
- What is the flower of New Zealand?
- What is the national flower of Denmark?
- What are the emblems of Australia?
- What is the Cooktown Orchid emblem of?
- What are two of Alberta's symbols?
- What is BC's motto?
- What is the floral emblem of Northern Territory?
- What is the national flower of South Korea?