Take a look at the similar writing assignments
How big is a pea?
Whats a pea?
The pea is most commonly the small spherical seed or the seed-pod of the pod fruit Pisum sativum. Each pod contains several peas, which can be green or yellow. Botanically, pea pods are fruit, since they contain seeds and develop from the ovary of a (pea) flower.
What is a PEA study?
A preliminary economic assessment, sometimes abbreviated as PEA, is defined as a study that includes an economic analysis of the potential viability of a project's mineral resources.
WHAT IS A Pea in education?
Under section 616 of The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act 2004 (IDEA 2004), States are required to make a determination for all public education agencies (PEA) of their performance on identified special education criteria.
What do we call Matar in English?
/maṭara/ nf. pea countable noun. Peas are small, round, green seeds eaten as a vegetable.
How do you say potato in British?
I have lived in the UK for four years, yet I have never heard anyone say pot-ah-to, only pot-ay-to. Normally, the word "potato" is exclusively pronounced with a long A (/ej/), in both American and British usage.
Is it OK to pronounce the T in often?
Often has a medial /t/ that, like similar words such has "hasten" and "soften," was once pronounced and is now typically silent. Unlike the similar words, pronouncing the "t" in "often" has returned in some modern usage.
Is it wrong to pronounce the T in often?
Oxford Dictionary says: Usage When pronouncing the word 'often', some epeakers sound the letter “t”, for others, it is silent, as in soften, fasten, listen. Either pronunciation is acceptable, although 'ofen' (silent “t”) is more common. “Often” is an example of spelling pronunciation.
What is a character trait?
What are character traits? Well, they're the parts of a person's behavior and attitude that makes up their personality. Everyone has character traits, both good and bad, even characters in books. Character traits are often shown with descriptive adjectives, like patient, faithful, or jealous.
- Is a lily a perfect or imperfect flower?
- What is the name of the flower?
- What is the common name of Urena lobata?
- How do you identify Lupine?
- Does sunflower have basal Placentation?
- What is the scientific name of pea?
- Which plant belongs to cruciferae?
- What is Victoria's fauna emblem?
- What is the floral emblem of South Australia?
- How much do 14 year olds get paid at Publix?
You will be interested
- What is the floral emblem of SA?
- How many states are there in Australia 2020?
- What is the national emblem of Belgium?
- What are two of Alberta's symbols?
- What is on the Australian emblem?
- What is the flower of New Zealand?
- Which endangered species is Western Australia's animal emblem?
- What are the emblems of Australia?
- What is floral emblem of Australia?
- What is the national flower of Brazil?