Take a look at the similar writing assignments
What is the common name for Helianthus annuus?
Are lupins in the pea family?
Canavanine, a non-protein amino acid (NPAA), is present in the seeds of many plants belonging to the Pea family....an AMINO ACID and a NON-PROTEINOGENIC AMINO ACID.
|(Lupinus albus)||White Lupin|
|(Lupinus luteus)||Yellow Lupin|
What foods are in the pea family?
Why is a pea called a pea?
The term pea originates from the Latin word pisum, which is the latinisation of the Greek πίσον (pison), neuter of πίσος (pisos) "pea". It was adopted into English as the noun pease (plural peasen), as in pease pudding.
What are the 5 healthiest fruits?
The 20 Healthiest Fruits on the Planet
- Grapefruit. Share on Pinterest. ...
- Pineapple. Among the tropical fruits, pineapple is a nutrition superstar. ...
- Avocado. Avocado is different from most other fruits. ...
- Blueberries. Blueberries have powerful health benefits. ...
- Apples. ...
- Pomegranate. ...
- Mango. ...
What is the king of fruit?
Which is the sweetest mango in the world?
What is the most bitter fruit in the world?
- What family is a pea in?
- What do you mean by floral formula What does the following floral formula represent?
- Do annual flowers grow back?
- What are some characteristics of flowers?
- Is Jasmine A floral?
- Is Solanaceae Trimerous?
- What is the floral formula of tomato?
- What is the floral formula of family Fabaceae?
- What are the top 20 hottest peppers?
- What is the important of flower?
You will be interested
- What is Victoria's fauna emblem?
- What are the biggest zinnias?
- What are the floral emblems of each Australian state and territory?
- Is belonging to family euphorbiaceae?
- When Carpels are fused it is termed as?
- What are the two main functions of fruit?
- What is the inflorescence of mustard?
- How do you draw a simple diagram?
- How big is a pea?
- What is the floral emblem of South Australia?