Take a look at the similar writing assignments
Are chillies Epipetalous?
family-Solanaceae In this family, flower is actinomorphic, complete and bisexual, calyx has five sepals which are gamosepalous showing valvate aestivation, corolla has five petals which are polypetalous showing valvate aestivation, androecium has five free stamens (polyandrous) but epipetalous, gynoecium is ...
What is the name of world species chilly?
What is the botanical name of chilli? The botanical name of chilli is Capsicum (genus).
Are petunias Epipetalous?
- Androecium: Epipetalous and Stamens 5. - Gynoecium: Syncarpous, Bicarpellary, axile placentation, and ovary is superior. So, the correct answer is 'Petunia'.
What is a Gamosepalous flower?
gamosepalous Describing a flower that possesses a calyx consisting of fused sepals.
What is meant by Polypetalous flower?
polypetalous Describing a flower in which the corolla consists of separate petals. Compare gamopetalous.
What is the difference between Poly and Gamopetalous Corolla?
As adjectives the difference between polypetalous and gamopetalous. is that polypetalous is (botany) having a corolla composed of distinct, separable petals while gamopetalous is (botany) having petals wholly or partially fused such that the corolla takes the form of a tube.
Is Hibiscus a Hypogynous flower?
Hibiscus rosa-sinensis belongs to the family Malvaceae. It is characterised by the complete, actinomorphic and hypogynous flower. ... A flower is hypogynous when the ovary is placed superior to other floral organs on the thalamus.
- What is the botanical of guava?
- What is a gladiolus flower?
- What is the common name for Helianthus annuus?
- What family is a pea in?
- What do you mean by floral formula What does the following floral formula represent?
- Do annual flowers grow back?
- What are some characteristics of flowers?
- Is Jasmine A floral?
- Is Solanaceae Trimerous?
- What is the floral formula of tomato?
You will be interested
- How much do 14 year olds get paid at Publix?
- What is Victoria's fauna emblem?
- Does sunflower have basal Placentation?
- How do you draw a simple diagram?
- Is belonging to family euphorbiaceae?
- What are the two main functions of fruit?
- What do you call a cluster of flowers?
- What are the top 20 hottest peppers?
- How do you identify Lupine?
- Is a lily a perfect or imperfect flower?