Take a look at the similar writing assignments
How many sepals does a hibiscus flower have?
What is the Colour of anther in hibiscus flower?
Is it possible for you to find out whether a plant has Taproot?
Yes, we can find out whether a plant has tap root or fibrous roots by looking at the impression of its leaves on a sheet of paper. If the leaf has parallel venation, then it is likely to have fibrous root but if the leaf has reticulate venation then the plant will have tap root.
Can you find a plant in your house or in your neighborhood?
Answer: Yes, the money plant in my house and in my neighborhood has a long but weak stem. Explanation: Plants like money plant, pumpkin, cucumber, sweet pea, grapevine etc are plants with long but weak stem.
Which plant has long but weak stem?
What are functions of stems?
The primary functions of the stem are to support the leaves; to conduct water and minerals to the leaves, where they can be converted into usable products by photosynthesis; and to transport these products from the leaves to other parts of the plant, including the roots.
What are the parts of flower?
The four main parts of a flower are the petals, sepals, stamen, and carpel (sometimes known as a pistil). If a flower has all four of these key parts, it is considered to be a complete flower. If any one of these elements is missing, it is an incomplete flower.
What are the four female parts of a flower?
It consists of four major parts:
- Stigma – The head of the pistil. The stigma receives pollen, which will begin the process of fertilization.
- Style – This is the name for the stalk of the pistil. ...
- Ovary – The base of the pistil. ...
- Ovules – These are the flower's eggs, located inside the ovary.
What do you call the middle of a flower?
What is a incomplete flower?
An incomplete flower is defined as a flower missing any of its parts in its natural form, i. e. petals, sepals, stamens or pistils.
What is an example of incomplete flower?
Any flower missing one or more of those four crucial parts is considered to be incomplete. There are many examples of incomplete flowers, including squash plants, sweet corn, American holly and most grasses. You may have grown traditional squash in your summer garden.
- What are essential organs of a flower?
- What are the functions of hibiscus flower?
- Are chillies Epipetalous?
- What is the botanical of guava?
- What is a gladiolus flower?
- What is the common name for Helianthus annuus?
- What family is a pea in?
- What do you mean by floral formula What does the following floral formula represent?
- Do annual flowers grow back?
- What are some characteristics of flowers?
You will be interested
- What is the act floral emblem?
- What do you call small plants?
- Is a lily a perfect or imperfect flower?
- What are the biggest zinnias?
- What is the floral formula of family Fabaceae?
- What is the scientific name of pea?
- What are the top 20 hottest peppers?
- What is Victoria's fauna emblem?
- What is scientific name of Rose?
- What is the purpose of a flower?