Take a look at the similar writing assignments
What is the floral formula of sunflower?
Asteraceae -- the sunflower family (1400-1540/ 000; Cosmopolitan) Gynoecium 2 carpels, connate; inferior; with 1 locule and 1 basal ovule; 1 style usually branched near apex. Style elongates as flower opens, and presents pollen brushed from the anther tube.
What is the inflorescence of sunflower?
What is the classification of a sunflower?
Why is sunflower not a flower?
1 Answer. Sunflower is actually an inflorescence (capitulum), it is not a flower. Capitulum (Head): Here the peduncle is flattened which is called receptacle. Inflorescence is surrounded by whorl of bracts collectively called involucre.
What girl name means Sunflower?
What does sunflower emoji mean?
The emoji of a sunflower reminds people of the star after which it is named, the sun. People frequently try to express "It's summer time now!" or "It's really sunny outside!" also making reference to it being perfect weather. Sunflower Emoji is used to refer to heat, summer or something really warm and bright.
How long does a sunflower flower last?
Should sunflowers be in direct sunlight?
Sunflowers need full sun; see 6-8 hours of direct sunlight per day – the more the better if you are trying to grow them to their maximum potential. Choose a well-drained location, and prepare your soil by digging an area of about 2-3 feet in circumference to a depth of about 2 feet.
How do I keep bugs from eating my sunflowers?
Mix one tablespoon of dishwashing soap with one gallon of water. After test spraying a couple of leaves, spray on the whole plant for aphids, mites, scales, mealybugs and thrips.
- What is Vinca used for?
- What is the floral formula of tulip plant?
- What is whorl in flower?
- What are the important parts of a flower?
- What is cross pollination example?
- How do you write a floral flower formula?
- What is the latest drug for arthritis?
- What is scientific name of hibiscus?
- What is the scientific name for a petunia?
- What are the three types of ovary?
You will be interested
- What are the two main functions of fruit?
- Is belonging to family euphorbiaceae?
- What family is a pea in?
- What are essential organs of a flower?
- What is the common name for Helianthus annuus?
- Is Pea a leguminous plant?
- How much is a single rose at Publix?
- What is the important of flower?
- Is Chilli Actinomorphic?
- Is Solanaceae Trimerous?