Take a look at the similar writing assignments
Does Scotch broom cause allergies?
First, the pollen of Scotch broom is very heavy and not very likely to be blowing in the wind. However, the odor is thought to trigger headaches and other miseries in people with other allergies such as to grass. So, by all means blame the Scotch broom, but you might also have other allergies to deal with.
How do you take care of a Spanish broom?
PLANT CARE Spanish Broom is easy enough to care for if you follow the instructions carefully. Prune back leggy growth in the autumn to encourage early flowering but do not cut into the old wood, from which new growth will appear in the spring. Potting: Use an alkaline compost. Repot every second year.
What is the best time to plant laurel?
Bare-root laurel hedging plants can only be planted from November to March (i.e while the plants are dormant over the winter). Root-balled laurel are dug from the field with a ball of soil around the roots.
What is the best time of year to plant a hedge?
Hedges planted in the autumn and winter have a longer time to get their roots established in the soil while the soil is moist and will need less watering, if any at all, in the summer months - so this is a good time to plant if you are not able to water your newly planted hedging plants.
Is Laurel poisonous to humans?
With the exception of Bay Laurel, the short answer is yes. All other Laurel hedging varieties (including berries) are poisonous to both humans and animals. Laurel hedge plants produce hydrocyanic acid which can cause serious complications if ingested.
What is a good fast-growing hedge?
If you need a fast-growing, large, evergreen Arborvitae hedge, Green Giant is a perfect choice. It will take some work to maintain if you want to keep it as a medium-sized hedge, but one pruning per year will suffice for a large hedge. ... Green Giant Arborvitae is a classic fast-growing hedge.
- What is Zachary Spanish?
- How did the Spanish broom get its name?
- How do you plant Spanish broom seeds?
- What is the meaning of enero?
- Is Spanish broom poisonous?
- What does Whited mean in slang?
- Is Scotch broom poisonous to humans?
- How do I get rid of Genista broom moth caterpillar?
- How do you prune a broom plant?
- What is a bramble orchid?
You will be interested
- How do you propagate broom seeds?
- What language is Enero?
- Can I cut tree roots without killing the tree?
- Can I move my plum tree?
- How do you trim a Spanish broom?
- Will my plant recover from transplant shock?
- How do you move an established tree?
- Is it possible to fly a broom?
- What does broom smell like?
- What does the word broom mean?