Take a look at the similar writing assignments
Is Fabaceae Pentamerous?
The Fabaceae are distinctive in being trees, shrubs, vines, or herbs, with stipulate, often compound leaves and typically pentamerous flowers, usually with a single, unicarpellous pistil with marginal placentation, the fruit a legume (or modified legume).
Is Fabaceae Actinomorphic?
Flowers: The flower is bisexual, actinomorphic, hypogynous to slightly perigynous and bracteate. Calyx: They have 5 sepals. These sepals are fused.
What is the family of pea?
Is a pea a fruit or vegetable?
Peas (also kidney beans, chick peas and fava beans) might fool you. They are fleshy and don't look like stems or leaves, but they are not fruit. The pea (or bean) is the seed. They all grow in the same kind of pod that is the fruit, and are very high in protein.
What is the scientific name of garden pea?
Why are peas Green?
It is rare for seeds to be green inside. This is because light is usually necessary for part of the synthesis of chlorophyll, which is what gives peas their green colour.
What is the difference between green peas and yellow peas?
Yellow and green split peas have a similar nutritional content and cooking time, but yellow peas tend to have a more earthy flavor, while green peas are sweeter. Due to their versatility, both green and yellow split peas are found in the traditional dishes of a variety of cultures.
WHAT DOES Pea stand for?
Pulseless electrical activity
Are sweet peas and green peas the same?
Garden peas are also sometimes called sweet peas or English peas. The pods are firm and rounded, and the round peas inside need to removed, or shelled, before eating (the pods are discarded). ... Because of their sweet taste and starchy texture, we know that green peas must contain some sugar and starch (and they do).
What is a pea plant called?
What is a pea paragraph?
The Point Evidence Analysis So what (PEAS) model for body paragraphs asks you to include four parts in each body paragraph. These parts help readers follow your analysis. The parts are described below. P = Point. Each paragraph should begin with a clear topic sentence stating the point that paragraph seeks to make.
- What is the meaning of Fabaceae?
- What is C in floral formula?
- How do you grow Kerria japonica?
- What does floral diagram mean?
- Which of the following features characterize the family represented by the given floral diagram?
- What type of flower is Jasmine?
- What is the meaning of floral parts?
- Is Hibiscus rosa-sinensis poisonous to dogs?
- Is papilionaceae and Fabaceae same?
- What are white hydrangeas called?
You will be interested
- What is the floral formula of sunflower?
- What is an example of Cymose inflorescence?
- What are the three parts of the female structure of a flower?
- How do you spell Solanaceae?
- What is a diagram of a flower?
- How do you write a hibiscus flower formula?
- What is the scientific name for a petunia?
- What type of Placentation is found in the ovary of citrus and pea?
- Is Hibiscus complete or incomplete?
- Why are trilliums illegal?