Take a look at the similar writing assignments
Can you have multiple lily of the valley?
In short, there is probably no limit to how many Lily-of-the-Valley flowers you can have on your island!
How do you get multiple lilies of the valley?
Lilies of the Valley spawn randomly in 5-star towns. You'll have to keep your town at a 5-star rating, and every day it stays at that ranking, you'll have a chance to spawn these flowers. There's nothing you can do to increase your chances of getting these, except to make sure you keep your town at a 5-star ranking.
When can I move my lily of the valley?
Dividing/Transplanting: Lily-of-the-Valley is easily divided when dormant in spring or fall. Simply dig up the small rhizomes (called pips), gently separate, and replant 4in apart; plants will fill in quite quickly. Water well after transplanting.
How long do lily of the valley bloom?
Why are my lily of the valley not flowering?
Lily of the valley plants like to have moist, although not soggy, soil. If you had a dry winter or spring, your bed of lily of the valley may have gotten too dry. During drier years, be sure to water them more to encourage blossoming. Having no flowers on lily of the valley plants is a bummer, but it can be fixed.
How tall does lily of the valley grow?
The stems grow to 15–30 cm (6–12 in) tall, with one or two leaves 10–25 cm (4–10 in) long; flowering stems have two leaves and a raceme of five to fifteen flowers on the stem apex.
Is Lily of the Valley a ground cover?
As a ground cover under tall trees or large woody shrubs, lily of the valley is hard to match for its long blooming period during the growing season. The tidy leaves can grow six to 10 inches tall, depending on the variety, and produce arching flowers that last several weeks, followed in fall by orange-red berries.
- Does Clematis montana flower twice?
- What is a double daffodil?
- How do you deadhead a kalanchoe plant?
- Can you cut back a Desert Rose?
- How big does a mock orange bush get?
- What plants bloom twice a year?
- Should oakleaf hydrangea be cut back?
- Can phlox bloom twice?
- Do cherries grow in twos?
- Is Osteospermum an annual or perennial?
You will be interested
- Is Cherry Blossom a top note?
- Will Ranunculus come back every year?
- What is meant by floral diagram?
- What are the limitations of floral formula?
- Why did my flowers change color?
- What is Pentamerous flower?
- What is the floral formula of Liliaceae?
- Do you deadhead stocks?
- Do poppies flower twice?
- What is the floral formula of Fabaceae?