Take a look at the similar writing assignments
Are Podocarpus poisonous?
Podocarpus is related to yews, and as with yews, the stems, leaves, flowers, and pollen of Podocarpus are all poisonous.
How fast does Podocarpus grow?
This is a moderate grower you can keep 5 to 7 feet or let it get larger - quite a bit, in fact, since the plant can grow as much as 40 feet tall. It's evergreen, salt-tolerant, and cold tolerant, so it does well in any area of South Florida. Sun or shade is just fine, though in shade these plants will grow more slowly.
Is Buddhist pine poisonous?
The Buddhist Pine is poisonous for both cats and dogs. Typical symptoms include diarrhea, enlarged pupil, seizures, tremors, and vomiting. Kusamaki and inumaki are Japanese names for the Buddhist Pine tree.
Do rabbits eat yew?
In the garden Likewise buttercups, foxgloves, primrose, delphiniums/larkspur, columbine (aquilegia) hellebore, comfrey, poppy, periwinkle, monkshood, nightshade, ivy, privet, holly and yew are all reasonably common garden plants and all are toxic.
What flowers do deer and rabbits not like?
Deer steer clear of ageratum, begonias, chrysanthemums, columbines, coreopsis, cosmos, foxglove, iris, lavender, monarda, purple coneflower, rudbeckia, salvia, Shasta daisies, verbena, vinca, yarrow, zinnias. See more deer-resistant plants. Surround your favorite blooms with ones deer and rabbits hate to protect them.
Do deer and rabbits eat geraniums?
5) Both perennial geraniums and Pelargoniums (annual geraniums) are extremely pest resistant. Deer, rabbits, and other furry pests leave them alone completely.
Do deer or rabbits eat impatiens?
Deer often target impatiens (Impatiens spp.), and they have been known to cause severe damage to these beautiful flowering annuals. If you want to stop deer from eating impatiens, hardy in U.S. Department of Agriculture plant hardiness zones 9 to 11, chemical and nonchemical methods both exist.
Do rabbits like to eat impatiens?
Bright, colorful impatiens (Impatiens walleriana) attract rabbits to your flowerbeds and containers, but they'll quickly eat all of your hard work. ... Growing deterrent plants isn't typically the best way to keep them away, since starving rabbits may eat the deterrent plants anyway.
- What is December birthstone and flower?
- What flower would be your birth flower?
- What is an orange lily called?
- What are the official birth flowers?
- Are April babies more likely to become alcoholics?
- What is the official flower of December?
- What is Kim Taehyung birth?
- Who actually gave the flower The name chrysanthemum and what does it mean?
- What is the flower of June?
- Does each birth month have a flower?
You will be interested
- Who is most handsome in BTS?
- What is December famous for?
- What flower is for each month?
- What is the birth flower for all months?
- How do JULY born behave?
- What is the flower for January birthday?
- Why is 8 a good number?
- What is the best month to be born?
- Who is the fairest in Blackpink?
- What is the color of caring?