Take a look at the similar writing assignments
How fast do upright yews grow?
With a slow growth rate of less than 1 foot per year, Hicks Yew is an easy hedge to maintain for long periods of time.
How tall do yew hedges grow?
Does yew make a good hedge?
Yew has dense evergreen foliage that makes a great, lasting canvas for your other garden plants and provides both privacy screening and noise reduction. ... Yew hedges look great at any height, with the option of a 1 metre formal hedge or a grand 4 metre screen, you can use Yew in any sized garden.
Can I just cut down a tree in my garden?
Generally, removing or cutting down a regular tree from your garden does not require any permission. ... But if the tree has a Tree Preservation Order (TPO) on it then yes, you will require permission from the Council to cut down or removing or performing any works on the tree.
Can I cut the tree in my backyard?
With few exceptions, most cities and counties require that you obtain a permit to remove a tree on your own property. ... Also, the rules may be different depending on how far the tree is from your property line. However, dead trees typically can be removed without a permit.
Can I throw cut branches back over the fence?
The law states that any branches cut off belong to the person on whose land the tree originally grew, so you should ask your neighbour if they want them back, or if they are happy for you to dispose of them. Do not just throw trimmings back over the boundary - this could constitute 'fly tipping'.
Can a neighbor plants trees exactly on the property line?
The short answer is no. If the tree trunk is on the property line, you are both equally the owner of the tree. It may not be removed without the agreement of both.
- Is a yew tree a pine?
- What does Oke mean in slang?
- Is Willow or maple faster XP?
- Is New York City a dangerous place?
- Is Yew a good bow wood?
- How long does it take to get 99 woodcutting Osrs?
- Are yellow bells toxic to dogs?
- Is Yew native to UK?
- Can I read the New York Times for free?
- Is Tecoma stans poisonous to dogs?
You will be interested
- What are the benefits of yellow root tea?
- What does goldenseal look like?
- What are the side effects of curcumin?
- Where do yews grow?
- What does Yee Yee mean in slang?
- What are 2 examples of root vegetables?
- Where can I get yellow root?
- How do you get rid of yew roots?
- What does yellow Chakra mean?
- What are the health benefits of cassava?