Take a look at the similar writing assignments
What is the pinnacle of life?
If someone reaches the pinnacle of their career or the pinnacle of a particular area of life, they are at the highest point of it.
What does alighted mean?
verb (used without object), a·light·ed or a·lit, a·light·ing. to dismount from a horse, descend from a vehicle, etc. to settle or stay after descending: The bird alighted on the tree. to encounter or notice something accidentally.
What does hurtle mean?
Hurtle is a verb with two meanings: "to move rapidly or forcefully," as in "The stone was hurtling through the air," and "to hurl or fling," as in "I hurtled the stone into the air." Note that the first use is intransitive: the stone isn't hurtling anything; it itself is simply hurtling.
What does align mean?
transitive verb. 1 : to bring into line or alignment aligned the books on the shelf. 2 : to array on the side of or against a party or cause He aligned himself with the protesters.
What does coaxed mean?
transitive verb. 1 : to influence or gently urge by caressing or flattering : wheedle coaxed him into going. 2 : to draw, gain, or persuade by means of gentle urging or flattery unable to coax an answer out of him coaxing consumers to buy new cars.
How do you coax a woman?
Below is a list of ways to make a woman smile.
- Say, “I love you” and really mean it. ...
- Remember those occasions, which are important to her and give her a surprise. ...
- 3.Be nice to her friends. ...
- Take her on a dinner date in an outdoor restaurant on a starry night. ...
- Take her for a moonlight walk at the beach.
What does Confirmed mean?
transitive verb. 1 : to give approval to : ratify confirm a treaty. 2 : to make firm or firmer : strengthen confirm one's resolve. 3 : to administer the rite of confirmation to. 4 : to give new assurance of the validity of : remove doubt about by authoritative act or indisputable fact confirm a rumor confirm an order.
What does urging mean?
To force or drive forward or onward; impel. 2. To entreat earnestly and often repeatedly; exhort. 3. To advocate earnestly the doing, consideration, or approval of; press for: urge passage of the bill; a speech urging moderation.
What does strode mean?
to walk with long steps
What is a strong urge?
As a noun, urge means a desire. As a verb, it means to strongly encourage. Urge is related to the word, urgent, or 'pressing. ' An urge is a pressing want, one that is almost a compulsion, like when you're so frustrated, you have the urge to scream. If you urge someone to do something, you feel strongly about it.
What is the difference between a dock and a wharf?
When used as nouns, dock means any of the genus rumex of coarse weedy plants with small green flowers related to buckwheat, especially , and used as potherbs and in folk medicine, especially in curing nettle rash, whereas wharf means a man-made landing place for ships on a shore or river bank.
- Does vinegar and salt kill grass?
- What is red sorrel good for?
- How do you take care of Japanese anemones?
- How do you get rid of red sorrel?
- What kills creeping oxalis?
- Does Roundup kill oxalis?
- Is all wood sorrel edible?
- Will rock salt kill weeds in gravel driveway?
- What does sorrel leaves look like?
- Is wood sorrel a legume?
You will be interested
- What can you not eat in the wilderness?
- Why is it called Wormwood Scrubs?
- How do you get rid of strict oxalis?
- What is the health benefit of sorrel?
- Is Wormwood toxic to humans?
- What the Bible says about wormwood?
- Are wood sorrel flowers edible?
- Where does wormwood come from?
- Which church did Jesus start?
- What tree leaves are toxic to dogs?