Take a look at the similar writing assignments
How do you grow Oxalis outside?
Plant oxalis where the soil is moist and well drained, but never soggy. Slightly acidic soil is best. Additionally, improve soil quality and drainage by digging in a little well-rotted manure or compost before planting.
Will oxalis survive winter?
Oxalis plants grow prolifically during warm weather but are not winter hardy. That means after the first frost, it's time to dig them and store them.
Will oxalis grow back?
Oxalis grown from bulbs, and like all bulbs, requires a period of dormancy each year. Don't throw the plant in the garbage when it appears to be dying because with proper care, it will come back better than ever.
What advantage do plants with flowers that open only at night have?
Butterflies enjoy bright colors such as yellow, orange, pink and red. Night-blooming flowers take advantage of pollinators active at night, like moths and bats. Since they don't see colors, these flowers are not as colorful. Instead, the flower's fragrance attracts these pollinators.
Are there any trees or plants which never have any flowers find out and write?
Answer: (b) Sadabahar and rose plants flowers bloom all the year round. ... (d) Yes, there are some trees or plants which never have any flowers. For example: Money plant.
Which Colour has no flower?
(b) I think there are no flowers of silver or grey colour....Answer.
|grow on trees||Palash||Gulmohar|
|grow on creepers||Coral vine||Jasmine|
|grow on water plants||Lotus||Water lily|
|bloom only at night||Raatki Rani||Moonflower|
Which plant has no flower?
Examples of some of the most commonly known non-flowering plants are ferns, mosses and liverworts. Spores are tiny living cells which leave the plant on which they originate and are pollinated and fertilized away from the original organism.
Which flower grow in creepers?
Wish to add some vertical interest to your balcony garden? These eight climbers & creepers can be your pick
- Bougainvillea (Bougainvillea) ...
- Blue morning glory (Ipomoea indica) ...
- Devil's ivy (Epipremnum aureum) ...
- Star jasmine (Trachelospermum jasminoides) ...
- Bengal clock vine (Thunbergia grandiflora)
- What herbicide kills wood sorrel?
- Can you grow anemones from seed?
- Does salt and vinegar kill weeds?
- What is sorrel in English?
- How do you grow wood sorrel indoors?
- How do you divide Japanese anemones in the UK?
- What is the pinnacle of life?
- Does vinegar and salt kill grass?
- What is red sorrel good for?
- How do you take care of Japanese anemones?
You will be interested
- What is the best thing to eat or drink first thing in the morning?
- Are all types of oxalis edible?
- Will rock salt kill weeds in gravel driveway?
- How do you grow yellow wood sorrel?
- Why is my Bermuda grass still brown?
- What asteroid will hit Earth in 2020?
- How do you get rid of strict oxalis?
- What is wormwood tea used for?
- What can you not eat in the wilderness?
- Can you be allergic to sorrel?