Take a look at the similar writing assignments
Are anemones wild flowers?
In the wild, wood anemones are widespread and often frequent, growing in damp woodland and along shaded riverbanks, hedgebanks and roadside verges. ... Sometimes they're found in meadows, a sure sign of former woodland pasture.
Should I cut back Japanese anemone?
Caring for Japanese anemones Cut back after flowering, and tidy up dead leaves and stalks in March. Mulch annually in spring or autumn. Japanese anemone have a tendency to spread, so divide larger clumps every few years to keep them under control.
How much sun do Japanese anemones need?
Japanese Anemones thrive in partial shade. However, please note that too much shade can result in leggy plants that flop over more readily. Full sun is tolerated as long as the soil is kept moist. Japanese Anemones perform best in rich, humusy, evenly moist, well-drained soils.
Is Amaryllis toxic to pets?
The Amaryllis contains Lycorine and other noxious substances, which can cause increased salivation, gastrointestinal abnormalities (vomiting, diarrhea, decreased appetite, and abdominal pain), lethargy, and tremors in both cats and dogs. The bulb of the plant is reputed to be more toxic than the flowers and stalk.
Are belladonna lilies poisonous?
The flowers, seeds and nectar are very poisonous. All parts of the plant can cause irritation and pain in the mouth when chewed. The sap and bulb are especially toxic to children.
Is jasmine plant poisonous?
All parts toxic, especially to dogs, horses, humans. Jasmine. ... Both leaves and flowers are moderate to highly toxic.
- How deep should anemones be planted?
- Do anemones have brains?
- Should you cut back anemones?
- Are anemone plants poisonous?
- Will my anemone come back?
- Where do anemones grow best?
- Can you divide anemones?
- What was the most powerful Germanic tribe?
- Do you soak Anemone bulbs before planting?
- Do anemones self seed UK?
You will be interested
- Can anemones be grown in pots?
- Are the Scots descended from the Picts?
- Can I eat wood sorrel?
- Is wood sorrel poisonous?
- How do you kill sorrel?
- Can I grow Japanese anemone in pots?
- How long does it take for Anemone to sprout?
- Where are anemone flowers found?
- Do anemone flowers spread?
- What is Oxalis good for?