Take a look at the similar writing assignments
What can I do with borage?
Its leaves, flowers and stalks are edible and taste a little like cucumber. Borage leaves are good in salads, yoghurt or cream cheese mixtures, or served with shellfish. You will need to leave the posset for at least 4 hours, or preferably overnight, to get a nice set.
Is Borage a perennial?
Borage is an easy, fast-growing annual herb with vivid blue flowers and the flavor and scent of cucumbers. While it is considered an herb, it's often grown as a flower in vegetable gardens where it attracts pollinating bees and is considered a good companion plant for tomatoes, squash, and strawberries.
Can I grow borage indoors?
Grown from seed, borage can be started indoors 3-4 weeks before the last frost or direct seeded just after the danger of frost has passed. Plant the small, black seeds just beneath the surface of the soil and thin seedlings to at least one foot apart.
How long are borage seeds viable?
|Average Seed / oz||Seed / 100' Row||Days to Harvest|
|Sowing Method||Seed Depth||Seeds Per Packet|
|Transplant or Direct Seed||1/4"||50|
|Mature Spacing||Days to Sprout||Seed Viability|
Will 20 year old seeds grow?
The answer is, yes, seeds will eventually go bad and no longer germinate, but it can take quite a long time. There is a good chance that those old seed packets will have a high percentage of seeds that will germinate just fine.
How do you keep seeds for years?
Keep seeds in a closed container such as a sealed mason jar. Place a cheesecloth bag of dry powdered milk at the bottom of the jar and put the jar in the refrigerator or freezer for long term seed storage. Label the contents clearly and date it as well.
- How deep are borage roots?
- Is Borage a perennial UK?
- What are the benefits of borage seed oil?
- Can you eat borage root?
- What is the benefit of borage?
- Is oregano and Karpuravalli same?
- Does vitamin D increase estrogen?
- How do you use ordinary organic cold pressed borage seed oil?
- What can I do with fresh borage?
- Is borage and comfrey the same?
You will be interested
- How long do borage seeds last?
- What chickens should not eat?
- Is borage oil better than evening primrose?
- What is bramble fruit?
- What does Bramble vest do?
- What Colour are borage flowers?
- What does it mean when a plant's leaves start turning yellow?
- What are the tastiest microgreens?
- Where is Bramble Berry located?
- Can you mix gin liqueur with tonic?