Take a look at the similar writing assignments
What is a water lily called?
Nymphaeaceae /ˌnɪmfiːˈeɪsiː/ is a family of flowering plants, commonly called water lilies. They live as rhizomatous aquatic herbs in temperate and tropical climates around the world.
Why are water lilies dangerous?
They can cause severe diarrhoea, convulsions, acute kidney failure and even death. “What makes them particularly dangerous is that all parts of the plant are toxic and even small ingestions, such as two or three leaves or petals, or water from a vase containing lilies, can be potentially fatal.
What happens if you plant a banana?
Cavendish bananas are propagated by pups or suckers, pieces of rhizome that form into miniature banana plants that can be severed from the parent and planted to become a separate plant. ... You, too, can grow seed grown bananas.
Where should I plant a banana tree?
In general, banana plants should be planted in full sun for best growth and fruit production. However, banana plants do tolerate light shade.
How long do banana trees last?
about six years
Can you grow a banana tree from a store bought banana?
You cannot grow a banana tree from a commercially cultivated banana fruit. But, you can procure the seeds from a supplier to propagate a banana tree. Here's how: Soak the seed for 24-48 hours.
How are bananas so cheap?
They can be grown and picked quickly, so the great supply of bananas means they are less scarce, and therefore cheaper. If bananas were harder to produce and there were less of them on the market, then they would be more expensive like cherries, which take forever to grow.
Do real bananas have seeds?
Bananas are both a fruit and not a fruit. ... The yellow thing you peel and eat is, in fact, a fruit because it contains the seeds of the plant. Although since bananas have been commercially grown, the plants are sterile, and the seeds have gradually been reduced to little specs.
Are bananas natural?
Are Bananas Natural? The modern cavendish banana that you buy in the local grocery store is not natural. It is a hybrid, having been bred over many years to produce a fruit that is tasty and soft yet sterile. Varieties of natural wild bananas have large seeds that make eating the flesh difficult.
- What do white lilies mean in a dream?
- What month do water lilies bloom?
- How do you use Blue Lotus?
- What is the phylum of a water lily?
- Are water lilies dangerous?
- What is special about water lily?
- What are some of the characteristics of the white water lily?
- What is special about water lilies?
- Are water lilies native to Florida?
- How long does a wallflower plug last?
You will be interested
- Can Water Lilies be eaten?
- Are water lily and lotus the same?
- Can u eat lotus leaf?
- Why is water lettuce illegal?
- Do water lilies reproduce?
- Is it illegal to pick water lilies in Minnesota?
- Can you eat lily roots?
- What is a hardy water lily?
- What is the meaning of waterlily?
- How long do water lilies live?