Take a look at the similar writing assignments
Can I grow wallflowers in pots?
If you only have a small garden and don't have room for many, wallflowers are very happy in pots. They don't look good as single plants in the border, but are fine in threes or fives. Five will fill a two foot square.
What to do with tulips when they have finished flowering?
Deadhead your tulips after they flower.
- Take shears and cut off the flower head from the stem once it's fully spent.
- Leave most of the stem in place for about six weeks or until the foliage starts to yellow.
- Shear off the leaves at ground level and dispose of the spent plant matter once the six weeks is up.
Can tulips bloom twice in one year?
Although technically considered a perennial, most of the time tulips act more like annuals and gardeners will not get repeat blooms season after season. ... In addition, many hybrid varieties are more likely to perform as annuals, so if you desire perennial tulips, you will have better success growing species types.
Is it OK to pick daffodils?
Damage bulb George Wilson has been growing daffodils for more than 20 years. "If they're fairly adept at breaking off the stems or whatever, the daffodil will survive," he said. "But if they just pull it out in a hurry, because they know they're doing something they shouldn't do, they can damage the bulb."27-Mar-2014
- What illness does Charlie have in Perks of Being a Wallflower?
- What is a Waterlily Dahlia?
- Do water lilies have flowers?
- Where do white water lilies grow?
- What is the best white paint for coverage?
- Why is picking trilliums illegal?
- How do water lilies adapt to the rainforest?
- Can water lily grow in aquarium?
- Can I put Zoflora in my plug in?
- Why water lily is the national flower of Bangladesh?
You will be interested
- Is it illegal to remove cattails?
- What do white lilies mean in a dream?
- What is special about water lilies?
- What is a hardy water lily?
- Which is the national flower of Sri Lanka?
- Do water lilies reproduce?
- Are wildflower phone cases good?
- Are water lily seeds poisonous?
- What do white lilies represent?
- What is special about water lily?