Take a look at the similar writing assignments
Why are the leaves on my African violet turning white?
White powder on African violet leaves is an indication that your plant has been infested by a nasty fungal disease. Although powdery mildew on African violets isn't usually deadly, it can definitely impact the overall health and appearance of leaves and stems, stunt plant growth, and reduce blooming substantially.
Why do wild violets turn white?
The cause could be a change in soil pH. Perhaps they are growing near a lawn that has been spread with lime to raise the pH. Like hydrangeas, some violets become more purple when the soil is more acidic. ... Too big a change could kill the violets!
Is coffee good for African violets?
Is Coffee Grounds Good for African Violets? Yes, coffee grounds are a great homemade fertilizer for African Violets. Make a mixture of dried coffee grounds and dried egg shells, then work the coffee ground mixture into the top of the soil. Replenish every couple of months.
Why are my African violets not flowering?
The most common reason African violets don't bloom is because they aren't getting enough light. African violets need indirect sunlight, direct can burn the leaves. Choose a north- or east- facing window for best results. ... Extend daylight by placing African violets under a grow light during winter months.
Can you start an African violet from a leaf cutting?
Growing African violets from leaves or cuttings is a simple propagation method for new plants. You have probably seen this done in water but you can also root them directly in potting mix.
How do I know if my African violet has root rot?
- Plant topples over at the base. The top part of your African Violet may separate from the root system entirely, though the crown is still intact.
- Roots are decayed.
- Roots have yellow or yellowish-brown stripes on them.
- Is Violet a color?
- Is JJ Whitley the same as Whitley Neill?
- Can I use a diffuser around my cat?
- Is Eau de Parfum for male or female?
- How do you treat powdery mildew on African violets?
- Why is my African violet turning white?
- What does purple shampoo do for white hair?
- Which essential oil is best for glowing skin?
- Can you get white violets?
- Who sells Boe Violet gin?
You will be interested
- Can dogs eat chicken broth with onions?
- Why are some trilliums red?
- What is the best Dulux white?
- How do you take care of a spiderwort in Virginia?
- Which fermented foods are best?
- How do I get rid of grass in my trees?
- What does Tradescantia mean?
- Do wallflowers like sun or shade?
- Where is spiderwort native to?
- Is Virgin's Bower invasive?