Take a look at the similar writing assignments
Can violas grow in shade?
Like lobelia, violas are cool-season annuals that can take full sun in early spring and fall, but they'll bloom a bit later into the summer if you grow them in the shade, especially in the South. ... Light: Shade, part sun, or full sun.
How do you keep violas blooming?
Caring for violas Violas will flower over a long period of time, if you deadhead spent blooms regularly. Water regularly if growing in containers. In early summer, trim untidy looking plants back to encourage further flowering. Divide perennial plants in September to invigorate them.
When is the best time to plant violas?
Planting violas To ensure colourful winter displays, it is important to grow reliably hardy, winter-flowering varieties and plant them out before the weather turns too cold in autumn; September or early October is the best time.
Do violas flower in winter?
Winter violas look dainty and delicate but they are tough enough to survive frost and snow and can flower all through winter. ... To keep your winter violas flowering through winter, make sure you promptly snip off the old flowerheads once the flowers have faded.
How do you keep violas blooming all summer?
Pansies should be spaced about 7 to 12 inches apart since they will spread out to 9 to 12 inches. Experts recommend deadheading pansies, like other violas, to prolong the bloom. This is easily accomplished by snipping off the dead or wilting blossoms. Make the cut an inch or two below the blossoms.
- What colors do you need to make Violet?
- Does white and purple make Pink?
- How do I force my African violet to bloom?
- Can violets be white?
- Can you eat white violets?
- What happened when Mendel crossed a purple flowers with white flowers?
- What is the difference between Dulux Endurance and easycare?
- What are violet flowers called?
- What is violet Flavour?
- Does white and purple go together?
You will be interested
- Can dogs eat chicken broth with onions?
- Is purple Colour good for bedroom?
- How do you treat African violet fungus?
- What do you do when African violet leaves turn yellow?
- What does purple shampoo do for white hair?
- How do I get rid of violet weeds in my lawn?
- Is Eau de Parfum for male or female?
- Who sells Boe Violet gin?
- How can I encourage my ZZ plant to grow?
- Where is spiderwort native to?