Take a look at the similar writing assignments
How do you plant sweet violet seeds?
Plant Sweet Violet Seeds: Place seeds with a small amount of moist growing media inside a zip-lock bag and keep at 70° F. for 2 weeks. Then place in the refrigerator for an additional 4 weeks. Remove and sow in cell packs or flats and keep at 41-54°F.
Can you grow violets from seeds?
Violets are grown from seeds. They like full to partial sun. Violet can be directly seeded into your flower garden or seeded indoors for transplanting later. ... Sow Violet seeds early in the season and cover lightly with 1/8" soil.
Where can I buy violet seeds?
Amazon.com: Violet Seeds.
How long does an African violet plant live?
Do African violets need sunlight?
African violets need bright light to bloom, but cannot tolerate hot, direct sun because their leaves are easily scorched by intense light. Violets bloom best at temperatures from 65 to 75 degrees.
Will a ZZ plant kill a cat?
Yes, zz plants are poisonous to cats, dogs and humans, however they will not kill you or cause significant harm to you or your pets. The sap of the plant reacts with the mucus membrane of the skin which causes irritation when touched.
Do ZZ plants like humidity?
ZZ plants do best in moderate to bright indirect light, but will do fine in extremely low light areas. ... A ZZ Plant that turns yellow means that it is getting too much water and it may be rotting. HUMIDITY. This plant does not require any extra humidity.
- Can you freeze violets?
- Are eggshells good for African violets?
- Where can I buy violet syrup?
- Why was purple rice forbidden?
- Are violets toxic to pets?
- Can violas grow in shade?
- What colors do you need to make Violet?
- Does white and purple make Pink?
- How do I force my African violet to bloom?
- Can violets be white?
You will be interested
- Is Eau de Parfum for male or female?
- What will happen if a purple flower is crossed with a white flower?
- Do you cut back spiderwort in the fall?
- Why is my spiderwort turning brown?
- Why is my spiderwort plant dying?
- What is violet Flavour?
- What happened when Mendel crossed a purple flowers with white flowers?
- Is it safe to eat violets?
- What are violet flowers called?
- What color plus what color equals purple?