Take a look at the similar writing assignments
Can you grow violets in pots?
Bringing them inside in the fall may extend their lives a little bit, but they most likely won't survive to be replanted in the spring. That being said, they do grow well in containers. Even if you don't have a garden, a small clump of violets in a window box or hanging basket could be a good compromise.
Do violets rebloom?
They're known to bloom continuously, even throughout the darker months of winter. Place them throughout the house to enjoy their colors and velvety texture throughout the year. Once you get in a regular routine of taking care of African violets, you'll find they grow very easily.
Are violets annuals or perennials?
Botanically speaking, violas, pansies, and almost all violets are perennials belonging to the genus Viola. However, violas and pansies are usually treated as annuals, invaluable for fall, winter, and spring bloom in mild-winter areas, for spring-through-early-summer color in colder climates.
Why does my African violet has limp leaves?
If your African Violet plant has been over-watered, the soil will retain too much water. This retention of water will cause the leaves and /or leaf stems to turn soft, limp or mushy. ... The roots absorb so much water, that they can no longer hold onto so much water and eventually rot.
Should I cut the dead flowers off my African violet?
The plant produces leaves regularly, and this will help balance the appearance of the violet while allowing old leaves to make room for new. Remove spent flowers as they occur. This will help promote the growth of new blooms because the plant doesn't have to direct any energy to old flowers.
Can I use orchid food on African violets?
What is common between orchids and African violets is both of them do not tolerate Urea. Therefore orchids food does not contain urea as a nitrogen source. The standard N-P-K formula for African violets is Definitely you can use orchids food on African violets.
- What can I mix with parma violet gin?
- How do you make herbal tea with violets?
- What tonic goes with violet gin?
- Is blue vervain safe during pregnancy?
- Where can I buy BOE Violet gin?
- How do you drink parma violet gin liqueur?
- Are coffee grounds good for African violets?
- What do violet flowers symbolize?
- Where does vervain grow UK?
- How do I get rid of invasive violets?
You will be interested
- Can you freeze violets?
- What is violet leaf used for?
- Why was purple rice forbidden?
- How do I force my African violet to bloom?
- Why is my Violet not blooming?
- Can you eat white violets?
- What does violet oil smell like?
- What is in parma violets?
- How do you plant sweet violet seeds?
- Are purple sweet peas edible?