Take a look at the similar writing assignments
What are the benefits of lemon verbena tea?
It's widely drunk as a digestive aid, making it the perfect cup for after dinner. The tea's relaxant qualities mean that it can be drunk to sooth stomach cramps and period pain. Lemon Verbena is also calming for mind as well as body: it's well-known for relieving stress and nervousness.
Where is verbena native to?
It contains about 250 species of annual and perennial herbaceous or semi-woody flowering plants. The majority of the species are native to the Americas and Asia. Verbena officinalis, the common vervain or common verbena, is the type species and native to Europe.
Is Verbena a mint?
First noticed growing in a field of spearmint in Hertfordshire, England about 300 years ago, it is a hybrid variety of spearmint and water mint. Verbena is an ancient herb revered around the world and known for its reputed soothing effects, whether as an aid for digestion or for calming headaches.
How do you propagate Verbena bonariensis?
Taking cuttings is simple. Choose a non-flowering shoot; often the best are side shoots that are 5-10cm long. Snip them off with secateurs or sharp scissors just below a set of leaves. Remove this lower set of leaves and insert the cutting into gritty compost around the edge of a pot.
How long does it take for verbena seeds to germinate?
about 20 days
How does verbena spread?
It spreads by long white rhizomes (underground stems) which spread out in all directions and form dense colonies. Because of this growth habit, it forms a very effective groundcover. Rigid Verbena is hardy and drought resistant.
- What is a urn garden?
- Are purple sweet potatoes the same as regular sweet potatoes?
- What does the violet flower symbolize?
- What does violet perfume smell like?
- Why is gentian violet banned?
- Do African violets need direct sunlight?
- What is purple sweet potato good for?
- What product will kill ground ivy?
- Does ground ivy have purple flowers?
- How long does it take for ivy cuttings to root?
You will be interested
- How do I identify a violet?
- When is Violet season?
- How do you drink parma violet gin liqueur?
- Are purple sweet potatoes good for you?
- What mixes well with violet gin?
- What does violet symbolize?
- What is violet leaf used for?
- Is it dangerous to smoke herbs?
- What are violet leaves good for?
- Can humans eat violets?