Take a look at the similar writing assignments
Does coleus grow back every year?
Coleus is a perennial, a tropical shrub, that is not hardy except in warm, frost-free zones.
Are coleus hard to grow from seed?
Coleus are easy to propagate from cuttings, but I like the grab-bag surprise of planting from mixed seed and seeing what I get. Coleus seeds need light and warmth to germinate. Sow seeds on top of damp soil or seed starting mix, press them gently into the soil and do not cover.
What animals eat coleus plants?
Slugs, snails, and pill bugs will eat some of the foliage (especially caladiums), but they can be easily controlled with a bait or even beer traps.
Do cucumber plants grow back every year?
Cucumbers are grown as an annual, which means that the plant does not regenerate after the growing season. ... Gardeners who save seed usually leave a plant of each variety in the ground and harvest the cucumbers after their usable stage. Fruit is cut open and the seeds removed, cleaned, dried and stored for future use.
How many cucumbers will one plant?
If you plant cucumbers for slicing and eating fresh, plan on growing about 2 to 3 plants per person in your household; healthy plants generally grow 10, 6-ounce cucumbers per plant. Heirloom cucumber varieties generally produce less fruit, which is about 2 to 3 pounds of fruit per healthy plant.
How long does a tomato plant last?
- Why do UTIs keep coming back?
- Can umbrella plants survive outside?
- How do I get rid of mites on my houseplants?
- What happens if a dog eats a plant?
- How do you know if a plant has pests?
- How do you kill umbrella grass?
- Is root rot dangerous to humans?
- Is Umbrella plant safe for cats?
- Can I trim my umbrella plant?
- Can plants grow in lava rock?
You will be interested
- Are schefflera plants poisonous to dogs and cats?
- Are cremated ashes good for plants?
- What was Furze used for?
- Are schefflera roots invasive?
- What is a plant urn?
- What animal scares cats?
- What does it mean when leaves turn yellow?
- How long do Bromeliad pups take to flower?
- Is Chinese evergreen toxic to dogs?
- How do you care for an umbrella tree?