Where should money plant be placed in the house?
According to Acharya Indu Prakash, money plant should be grown in the South-east direction of your house. He also claims that one should never grow the money plant in east or west direction as it brings misfortune. North-East direction is also not considered a good place to keep your money plant.
What is the best fertilizer for money plant?
The money plant is one of the most popular houseplants not only in India but everywhere. These easy to maintain plants can work well in almost any type of fertilizer. However, it is always better to use natural fertilizers like rotted cow manure, compost, and chicken manure.
Do money trees like coffee grounds?
While coffee grounds can serve as an organic fertilizer, applying them directly to the soil of a Money Tree will cause the soil to retain too much moisture. Too much moisture can cause root rot and introduce fungal issues. Coffee grounds are best for Money Trees when used as compost or compost tea.
Is Epsom salt good for money plant?
Epsom salt is a good supplement in organic gardening. Epsom salt can be used as a specific fertilizer. If your soil is deficient in magnesium or sulphur, Epsom salt will add these nutrients to the soil. ... Although Epsom salts probably won't harm your soil, they might be a waste of money.
- What plants do well under grow lights?
- How tall do umbrella plants grow?
- How fast do umbrella pines grow?
- Can schefflera be grown indoors?
- Do umbrella plants grow fast?
- Can you propagate an umbrella tree?
- How do you revive a dying house plant?
- What plants are suitable for a bathroom?
- Why is my indoor tree dropping leaves?
- How often do I water a schefflera?
You will be interested
- How do you care for an umbrella tree?
- Which plant is toxic for dogs?
- Can umbrella plants survive outside?
- Why are my umbrella plant leaves turning yellow?
- Why are leaves falling off my umbrella plant?
- What does a umbrella plant look like?
- How do you propagate an umbrella palm tree?
- What animal scares cats?
- What happens if a dog eats a plant?
- What color wallet attracts money?