Take a look at the similar writing assignments
Are umbrella plants toxic to humans?
Schefflera, commonly known as “Umbrella Plant”: Schefflera can cause vomiting, kidney problems, tremors, and heart and respiratory problems. Scheffleras can also cause oral irritation, such as difficulty swallowing, drooling, and burning of the mouth, lips, and tongue.
What house plants cause allergies?
Here are a few examples of plants you should avoid having in your home or workspace.
- Bonsai. Those mini trees look really amazing though certain types of bonsai (juniper, cedar) could cause a lot of trouble to people allergic to birch. ...
- Weeping Fig. ...
- Male Palms and Yuccas. ...
- Fern. ...
- African Violet. ...
What am I allergic to in my house?
House dust is a mixture of diverse substances that can cause allergies. House dust is composed of a number of natural substances, including dried food particles, mold spores, pollen, fabric fibers, animal dander, and insect parts, especially those of dust mites and cockroaches.
How can I get rid of dust mites?
Controlling dust mites
- Keep the house aired out and dry. ...
- Dry vacuuming doesn't pick up dust mites. ...
- You can buy chemicals (ascaricides) that kill dust mites and that you can use on carpeting and furniture. ...
- Wash bedding, including pillowcases and mattress covers, in hot water [ 130°F (54.
What are the signs of dust mites?
- Runny nose.
- Itchy, red or watery eyes.
- Nasal congestion.
- Itchy nose, roof of mouth or throat.
- Postnasal drip.
- Facial pressure and pain.
- Why are the leaves on my schefflera falling off?
- Will schefflera cuttings root in water?
- How do you get rid of aphids on plants?
- Does Echinacea really work?
- How do you make a schefflera bonsai?
- Is an umbrella plant an indoor plant?
- Is lemon water good for urinary tract?
- Why is my umbrella plant dropping leaves?
- Can umbrella plants be put outside?
- What does it mean when plant stems turn brown?
You will be interested
- Can you put an umbrella plant outside?
- Is a east facing window good for plants?
- Does umbrella plant need sun?
- What is an umbrella tree called?
- Can I use lactic acid and alpha arbutin together?
- How big do dwarf umbrella plants get?
- How often do I water a schefflera?
- Can a schefflera plant live outside?
- Can you start an umbrella plant from a cutting?
- Why is my umbrella plant drooping?