Take a look at the similar writing assignments
Can you smell liver disease?
Foetor hepaticus is a feature of severe liver disease; a sweet and musty smell both on the breath and in urine. It is caused by the excretion of dimethyl disulphide and methyl mercaptan (CH3SH)2, arising from an excess of methionine.
Should I stop taking Vitamin B if urine is yellow?
So even if you're experiencing bright yellow urine, don't skip your B-complex vitamins unless it's recommended by your doctor, as they're extremely important to internal functions that maintain overall health. We recommend opting for a high quality multivitamin or a methylated B-complex.
Why is my urine still yellow after drinking lots of water?
This coloring is primarily caused by the pigment urochrome, also known as urobilin. Whether your urine is diluted by water or in a more concentrated form determines the appearance of the pigment. The more water you drink, and the more hydrated you become, the lighter the pigment in your urine.
Why do I pee right after drinking water?
You may leak urine when you sleep or feel the need to pee after drinking a little water, even though you know your bladder isn't full. This sensation can be a result of nerve damage or abnormal signals from the nerves to the brain. Medical conditions and certain medications -- such as diuretics - can aggravate it.
What Colour should Urine be first thing in the morning?
Morning is when your urine will be most concentrated. So, if your morning urine is a pale, straw color, you're probably well hydrated and healthy. At bedtime, it should look as clear as water or at least pale yellow. If it doesn't, you may need to boost your fluid intake.
Is dark yellow urine good or bad?
The standard color of your urine is referred to by doctors as “urochrome.” Urine naturally carries a yellow pigment. When you're staying hydrated, your urine will be a light yellow, close-to-clear color. If you're getting dehydrated, you'll notice that your urine is becoming a deep amber or even light brown.
What color urine indicates diabetes?
Diabetes insipidus is a rare condition that causes your body to make a lot of urine that is "insipid," or colorless and odorless.
- What is the richest Native American tribe?
- What eats arctic willow?
- How much D-mannose do you take for a UTI?
- What can you give a dog for urinary tract infection?
- Is hot water good for kidney stone?
- Can protein shakes damage your kidneys?
- What herbs should you avoid while pregnant?
- Is apple cider vinegar an antiviral?
- What is the home remedy for burning urine?
- What is the best over-the-counter medicine for urinary tract infection?
You will be interested
- What is the treatment of Yersinia?
- Is Yersinia pestis the Black Death?
- Is Yersinia pestis archaebacteria or eubacteria?
- How do you transplant kinnikinnick?
- Why Yersinia pestis is bipolar staining?
- Is an umbrella plant poisonous to cats?
- How much sun does a schefflera plant need?
- How do you take care of an umbrella plant?
- What are 3 symptoms of the plague?
- Where is bearberry native to?