Take a look at the similar writing assignments
What is the scientific name of tuberose?
What TB smells like?
Tuberculosis (TB) TB has an odour like stale beer. The smell is present in the breath, and changes as the disease progresses. The skin smells like “wet brown cardboard and brine”.
Did anyone survive TB in the 1800s?
By the dawn of the 19th century, tuberculosis—or consumption—had killed one in seven of all people that had ever lived. Throughout much of the 1800s, consumptive patients sought "the cure" in sanatoriums, where it was believed that rest and a healthful climate could change the course of the disease.
Why does body odor smell like cat pee?
If the enzyme is missing or its activity is reduced because of a mutation in the FMO3 gene, trimethylamine is not processed properly and can build up in the body. As excess trimethylamine is released in a person's sweat, urine, and breath, it causes the odor characteristic of trimethylaminuria.
Why do I smell like rotten cabbage?
Hypermethioninemia. This condition occurs when there is too much of a different amino acid, methionine. It's a rare amino acid that contains sulfur, and when methionine isn't metabolized properly, it can result in large amounts of dimethylsulfide, which produces a smell similar to boiled cabbage.
Can you smell death before someone dies?
In general, death only has a scent under certain circumstances and conditions. Dr. Jawn, M.D. notes that, "for the most part, there is no smell that precipitates death, and there is no smell immediately after death."
Why does my fart smell like rotten eggs?
Your gas may smell like rotten eggs because of the sulfur in fiber-rich foods. Sulfur is a natural compound that smells like spoiled eggs. Many vegetables are sulfur-based. If this is causing your flatulence, a simple change in diet will be sufficient treatment.
What foods make you fart?
8 (sometimes surprising) foods that make you fart
- Fatty foods, including pork and beef. Fatty foods slow down digestion, which can leave them festering in your gut, fermenting and getting pongy. ...
- Beans. ...
- Eggs. ...
- Onions. ...
- Dairy. ...
- Wheat and wholegrains. ...
- Broccoli, cauli and cabbage. ...
- 8. Fruits.
- Is Jasmine an attractive scent?
- Do Lithops multiply?
- What is the best brand of fragrance oil?
- Why are my bulbs not growing?
- What is the goal of Noli Me Tangere?
- Is pachysandra an invasive plant?
- What is the flower on a Hawaiian lei?
- What is the best smelling hand cream?
- Does Jo Malone make perfume for Zara?
- Does jasmine smell like gardenia?
You will be interested
- Where does tuberose come from?
- Why are my flowers not growing?
- What are the cheapest flowers for wedding bouquets?
- How do I get rid of Touch-Me-Not?
- How do I encourage flowers to bloom?
- Are coffee grounds good for Plumeria?
- What is the division of tuberose?
- Does celosia need full sun?
- What are the best scented candles on the market?
- What is the order of tuberose?