Take a look at the similar writing assignments
What happens when you touch the African never die plant?
When the Mimosa pudica, commonly known as the sensitive plant, is touched by another organism, its leaves fold in upon themselves and its stems droop. ... The leaves of the Mimosa achieve this rapid folding by a change in turgor pressure.
How do I know when carrots are ready to harvest?
Carrots should be ready for harvest about 60-80 days after sowing seeds, depending on the variety. The tops of the carrot roots will be about 3/4 to 1 inch in diameter and likely starting to pop out of the soil, though not necessarily. They will also be vibrant in color.
How many carrots do you get from one plant?
Planting a vegetable garden for a family
|Crop (number of plants per ft. of row)||Number of plants per person|
|Carrots (Thin to 12 plants/ft. of row)||48 plants|
|Corn (1 plant/ft. of row)||10-15 plants|
|Eggplant (1 plant/2 ft. of row)||2-3 plants|
|Kale (10/10 ft. of row)||2-7 plants|
What happens if you don't harvest carrots?
Biennial Plants At that point, the roots are full of nutrients that the carrot would use the following year if it weren't harvested. If carrots remain in the ground over winter, they begin growing again in spring. Umbels of tiny white flowers appear, followed by seeds before the plant dies in the fall.
Why are my carrots so small?
Most often, when carrots turn out small or underdeveloped it is because the soil they are growing in is not loose enough for them. You can loosen heavy soil to solve this problem by amending it with sand or broken down leaves. ... Your carrots can also turn out too small if the weather is too hot when they are planted.
- How do you know if a plant is edible?
- What does touching mean sexually?
- What does no one provokes me with impunity mean?
- How do you pronounce Tournesol?
- Is it normal to not want to be touched?
- Why are Touch Me Nots called that?
- Is Heliotrope poisonous to humans?
- What is the use of Touch-Me-Not?
- What is the meaning of ause?
- What is a Sol in Earth days?
You will be interested
- Do Mimosa pudica leaves close at night?
- What goes well with tuberose?
- What blends well with tuberose?
- What is the class of tuberose?
- What does diptyque Tubereuse smell like?
- What is the goal of Noli Me Tangere?
- How do you plant tuberose bulbs?
- Is pachysandra an invasive plant?
- How do you use a body shop reed diffuser?
- What is the family of tuberose?