Take a look at the similar writing assignments
Can we keep God facing west?
West is permissible too, if nothing else works. However, avoid locating the pooja room in the south. 2. Try to ensure that you face the north or the east while offering prayers.
Why do we pray facing East?
Nearly all Christian apologetic tracts published in the 7th century A.D. in the Syriac and Arabic languages explicated that the reason that Christians prayed facing the east is because "the Garden of Eden was planted in the east (Genesis 2:8) and that at the end of time, at the second coming, the Messiah would approach ...
Can Pooja be next to kitchen?
According to Vastu Shastra, it is inauspicious to have the mandir in the kitchen, but you should look on the bright side! The effects of a pooja room inside the kitchen are not as bad as when it is in a bedroom or near a toilet, as per Vastu.
Which god idol should be kept in home?
Can I keep Mandir in kitchen?
Placement of the puja room Some people keep the temple in the bedroom or kitchen. ... Also, when placing a temple in the kitchen, reserve the north-east corner for it. Also, note that the temple should not be against a wall that has a toilet behind it. It should also not be placed below a toilet on the upper floor.
Can we keep pooja room in Hall?
If there is no space for a Puja room, the Mandir can be placed in the North-East corner of the Kitchen or any room except bedroom, store room and toilets: The Scientific Reason – In apartments it may not be possible to have a separate Puja room, but since one starts the day by entering the Kitchen, having a Puja here ...
Which corner is best for kitchen?
- Why such a title What is the meaning of Noli Me Tangere Where did he get these words?
- What is the use of touch me not plant?
- Are there male and female mimosa trees?
- What is a natural cure for poison ivy?
- What is the description of Noli Me Tangere?
- What is the meaning of touch me not plant?
- What does the phrase touch-me-not means?
- What is the white stuff on succulents?
- What does it mean if a girl puts her hand on your thigh?
- Can you feel worms moving in your bum?
You will be interested
- What does touching mean sexually?
- How do you plant tuberose bulbs?
- How do you know if a plant is edible?
- What is so special about Diptyque candles?
- What is tuberose scent?
- What is a Sol in Earth days?
- What means tear down?
- Did Thomas touch Jesus wounds?
- Does tuberose smell like jasmine?
- Do Mimosa pudica leaves close at night?